RETURNS, EXCHANGES & CANCELLATIONS:
You may return eligible items to us within 14 days of your order being shipped for a store credit which you can redeem on your next purchase. We do not process exchanges unless items are faulty or wrongly supplied – instead we issue a store credit which can be redeemed on your next purchase.
To return products for any reason print off our downloadable RETURN FORM which should be included with goods. Please contact us within 7 days of your order being received before returning items for authorisation at email@example.com or phone (03) 9785 3800 during business hours (Monday - Friday 9.00am - 4.30pm)
Please note the following points:
- When returning any products please include a copy of the Return form.
- Items should be in as new, undamaged condition in original undamaged packaging.
- Goods should be securely packaged in a padded bag or box with adequate padding to avoid damage. Please do not use paper envelopes to return items as they can tear in the postal machinery.
- Customers are required to pay for postage costs to return unsuitable items. It is also recommended returns be sent by a signature on delivery insured postal method to protect against any loss or damage in the post.
- If goods received are wrongly supplied, damaged or faulty, and we agree to an exchange or refund we will provide you our Reply Paid address so no postage cost is incurred. We do however require items are to be packaged securely in a well padded bag or box. Please contact us to discuss the problem/issue within 14 days so that we can advise action required.
- A Store Credit will be issued for full value of goods within 5 days of receipt of returned goods by email which for account customers will be automatically deducted when you place your next order. For customers who are not registered we will send a voucher code that can be redeemed in the shopping cart at checkout.
- Where a refund is requested for change of mind or incorrect choices a $3.00 administration fee will be deducted from item value plus a 10% restocking charge may be applied to help cover the labour costs to unpack and restock the items.
- When an order has been paid with ZipPay & a return is requested we reserve the right to deduct ZipPay charges we have incurred from the refund.
- In the event you return items where a volume discount has been given your credit wll be adjusted for this item based on the quantity you have kept.
- Where goods are returned in damaged or poor condition a credit or refund may not be given or up to 50% restocking charge may apply depending on condition of goods.
- Exclusions: No return is permitted on sale items, special offers, opened packs of clay, glues, lacquers and other liquids, books, DVD's or magazines, cut lengths of cord, opened spools or chain (only full unopened spools can be returned - but not 1-10 metre lengths or opened spools of cord)
- Where an order is cancelled within 24 hours of being placed a fee of $3.00 will be charged to cover bank fees. No cancellations are possible after this time.
ERRORS OR FAULTY GOODS:
When you receive your order please check it carefully and let us know by email or phone if you find any errors, damaged or faulty items within 14 days. We do check each order carefully, however occasionally mistakes or product defects do occur despite our best intentions. We will always happily rectify errors immediately once advised.
Please note that product colours, shapes and quality can differ from the image shown on the screen due to inaccuracies in reproducing photographs electronically and the natural variation in particular handmade products such as gemstones or beads. We endeavour to make the images as accurate as possible but depending on your system & monitor they may sometimes appear a little different in real life.
THANKYOU FOR SHOPPING AT OVER THE RAINBOW - WE APPRECIATE YOUR ORDER & YOUR SUPPORT OF AN AUSTRALIAN OWNED SMALL BUSINESS!