Cernit Polymer Clay - Metallic - Hematite - 56gm
Cernit Polymer Clays have a Porcelain like finish to produce professional projects in your own home, No special Kilns required!
Hematite is one of the Metallic Finishes.
Once you have finished your modelling project simply place in your home oven preheated to 110-130° C / 230-265 ° F ( make sure you follow the instructions on the packaging!)
- Used by professional artists worldwide
- Once baked and cooled can be sanded, sawn, painted, varnished, glued and added to
- Huge colour pallette that mixes very well to create millions of shades
- Excellent shape retention properties
- Widely used for polymer clay millefiori
- Perfect for canes, beads, buttons, miniatures and much more
- Very strong once fired
- Easy to condition to how you like it
- Suitable for almost every modelling clay project
- Suitable for beginners, experts, young and not so young alike
- Great for rehabilitating hands and forearms
- Only limited by imagination!
For order processing time please see our banner or popup. Please note that Express Post is a postage option not a rush order fee - we process orders as quickly as possible in the order they are placed. We do have a rush fee option at checkout if you need an order shipped within 24 hours.
Please note also that there are stock shortages on many items which is due to shipments from overseas being delayed or cancelled due to the COVID-19 situation. If you need to know when a product arrives and it is out of stock, set up a "Notify me" on the product description page and our system will email you when it is restocked.
During summer months we always recommend customers select Express Post when ordering heat sensitive items such as polymer clay as it will reduce the likelihood of clay being semi-baked in transit. For more information on our shipping please click here